In this article we tell you how to activate the WhatsApp lock with fingerprint or easy recognition Goodbye intruders!
Since yesterday, WhatsApp users who have an iPhone will be able to prevent someone else from reading their messages, since the lock function with fingerprint or facial recognition was activated.
So if your partner used to check your cell phone, the good news is that now you can be safe, because for him to have access to your messenger he will require your fingerprint or face. Here we tell you how to activate the fingerprint lock on WhatsApp .
The firm announced via a statement that the objective is to add a higher level of security to the account.
Speaking of this tool, which has become a key piece in relationships, these tricks can also help you to discover and hide an infidelity on WhatsApp.
Here we tell you how to activate the fingerprint lock on WhatsApp:
- The first thing you should do is update the WhatsApp application on your phone
- Once you do, enter the application and go to the menu: Settings
- Then press: Account> Privacy> Lock screen
- It will be there where you will have the possibility to activate Touch ID or Face ID
- This update will even allow you to choose how long you want the app to need your finger or face to unlock.
How’s it going? Without a doubt, it is a measure that will allow to keep "at bay" those toxic couples who usually check their partner’s cell phone.
Although, of course, the new WhatsApp tool also facilitates infidelity.
The downside is that this feature is currently only available for iPhone 5 or later versions
If you have Android you will have to wait for the application to be released for these devices.