Due to the confinement that is lived to prevent the spread of COVID-19, for some people it can be very difficult and unleash the quarantine syndrome.
"Stay at home" is the slogan that has been heard since the COVID-19 pandemic arrived to hit Mexico, but for some it has been complicated, since it can unleash the quarantine syndrome, these are the signs that you have it.
One of the measures to avoid the spread of coronavirus is to stay at home, but isolation for some people can be terrible and cause quarantine syndrome, find out if you have it with these signs.
It is difficult for human beings to bear confinement, so in these times of isolation, boredom, despair and frustration, they can fall into the quarantine syndrome.
You can see: Benefits of baking soda with lemon for your health.
According to the Mexican Psychiatric Association, the quarantine syndrome is defined as the manifestation of aggressiveness, anxiety, fear, apathy and disbelief during the isolation stage.
These are the signs that you may suffer from this quarantine syndrome, pay attention and it is important that you relax in order to take action on the measures to stop it.
Symptoms of quarantine syndrome
- Trouble falling asleep or insomnia
- Emotional exhaustion
But you can also prevent this quarantine syndrome , just do the following activities that will keep you relaxed.
- Define a schedule or routine of daily activities so you don’t get bored
- Exercising at home, even as a family
- Conclude pending projects or start new goals
- Take care of the information about the pandemic that is consulted, do not watch the news all day
- Remember that you are at home for your health and that of yours
- Keep the hope
- Talk to your relatives, you can make phone calls with those who are far away
If you need help, you can call a psychologist to help you online, remember that your mental health is also important, do not be alarmed and react in the best way to this situation.
It may interest you: This is how you should do a bowel cleansing every six months.