In addition to his actions, his words could also reveal that he no longer feels anything for you and wants to leave you, pay attention to these phrases.
Did love go out the window in your relationship? know the phrases he uses when he no longer loves you and wants to leave you, but he does not find the opportunity to tell you that he does not want to continue by your side, you just have to pay attention to the words he says when he addresses you and even in what tone He repeats them to you so that you know what he is really expressing to you.
Many times you don’t have the courage to say "I don’t want to continue with you", but you do leave little clues with the hope that it is the couple who will notice the indifference and who will take the first step towards separation. phrases that he uses when he no longer loves you and wants to leave you forever, he does not want to continue writing his romance story.
Not only attitudes are the ones that reveal his lack of love, but also behind the words he says every day he can show that he no longer loves you, that he no longer cares about you and that the dream of always being together has disappeared, for what you should pay attention to in what he pronounces and what he is really trying to say to you, he may not want to continue there.
1. I am always to blame for everything: Everything you tell him he takes as a claim and he always notices you on the defensive, although the one who is always with that attitude of defending himself from everything and feeling attacked is him, so he thinks that every word or gesture you make him is disapproving and it is he who is to blame for the bad that happens in the relationship.
2. This is how you met and accepted me: He behaves out of place most of the time and does not think to change a single one of his attitudes or his way of being, he knows what bothers you the most and it seems that he does it on purpose with In order to bore you, he justifies himself by saying that this is his way of being, that you met him that way, that you accepted him that way and it will never change, if you don’t like it, you can leave.
3. Do what you want: Perhaps one of the phrases that makes the blood boil inside, because when these words come from his lips it is because everything is definitely being lost, he is making it more than clear that he has already left him No matter what you do or stop doing, you can leave at any time you want and with whom you want and he will not bother one bit.
4. The door is open for when you want: Like the previous sentence, this is also a very strong one that only shows that he is already totally annoyed with the relationship, but he does not want to be the one who walks through the door first, but rather So he wants to pressure you to let him go and not feel so much guilt about the separation, he is inviting you to leave once and for all.
5. You are no longer the same as when I met you: He does not accept that people change and that everything also depends on the circumstances, that is why he always reproaches you that you are no longer the same as when they met, he wants to put all the blame on you. Your relationship no longer works, you believe that it is you who has failed as a couple because you do not understand it and do it your way.
6. I do not have time for that: When you want to talk about a serious issue or that affects your relationship, he always ends up ignoring you, he does not have time to take action on the matter and reach an agreement to improve coexistence as a couple or for them to two put an end to their lawsuits, there is no good communication and that he prefers not to care about anything.