Summer is about to arrive and you should be ready to wear sandals and show off some pretty feet, so forget about cracked and dry heels.
Many women love to wear open sneakers or sandals, but they are reluctant to show off these shoes because of those imperfections that are present, but so that you no longer have to stop putting them on, pay attention to these 5 remedies to solve cracked heels and dry , wear beautiful feet and you will see that they will be soft.
The cracks in the feet is what does not let you look beautiful, with confidence and with great security, but you just have to take the time to pamper yourself and take care of the beauty of this area of your body, do one of these 5 remedies for heels cracked and dry that do work and will give you a cleaner look, so you can wear all types of shoes without socks or socks.
When the skin becomes dry due to movements and the pressure exerted by the body on the feet when walking, it is when cracks appear in the heels, it can also be due to poor hydration of the feet, posture problems, footwear inappropriate, loss of elasticity, among others, but regains its charm with these home remedies.
1. Lemon and salt with glycerin: One of the best known home remedies is that of lemon with glycerin, what you should do is squeeze the juice of a lemon and a little glycerin and put it in hot water, also place a little of Salt, when the water is very hot put it in a container where you can soak your heels, just make sure you don’t burn yourself, leave it there for 15 minutes and then remove the impurities.
2. Banana and avocado: Get half a ripe banana and half an avocado, in a plastic container mix the two ingredients, then apply on the heels giving light massages, leave it on for 15 minutes and then remove with plenty of water , perfectly dry the area and apply moisturizing cream.
3. Honey with warm water: The benefits of honey are well known in the beauty world, so it can also do a lot for the image of your heels, since this ingredient hydrates and softens, just mix a little honey with warm water and place your heels for 15 minutes, then rinse with clean water, dry and apply moisturizer,
4. Vaseline: Vaseline is also well known in the world of beauty and for your heels it can do great things, what you have to do is dip your heels in a little hot water and then put Vaseline and put on socks, do it before to sleep, since you have to leave it on overnight, the next day rinse and apply cream, do a deep hydration.
5. Olive, almond or coconut oil: These oils will also help you remove the dry and cracked from your heels, you should also apply at night, what you have to do is choose the oil of your choice and place On your heels giving light massages, then put on socks and leave it on overnight, this will help to hydrate them in depth.